Green Park Village
Large swimming pool, 620 sqm. /
Few 4 bedroom duplex apartments left. / 105 sqm / 1.5 bathroom
YOUR LUXURY ESCAPE
Green Park Village is located in a picturesque and peaceful area of Akbuk with fantastic pine tree and sea views.
The complex is situated 900 meters from the main beach and town center of Akbuk and 400 meters from the bus station and open bazaar (open market is held on every Friday).
The construction process finished June 2012. Most of the apartments are sold on the Scandinavian marked with mostly Norwegian residents.
Green Park Village has a good size 620 sqm swimming pool with Jacuzzi and two kids section. The pool is south facing surrounded with a beautifull garden with fruit tree like mandarin, orange, lemon, grape, pomegranate, olive, berry and palms. There is also a fitness area and two social areas, one by the swimming pool and one by the BBQ.
This luxury complex is divided in to 3 blocks. Each block have 12 units, apartments and duplexes. The three buildings are identical
(A, B and C blocks ).
All the properties have sea, pine tree, pool and garden views from the sun terraces on the front and nice mountain and pine tree views from the balconies on the back side.
The resort is built to the highest standard using top quality materials. The building has 10 years structural guarantee.
Livingroom & Rooms
- Adopen label high quality interior doors.
- Egepen label wood cover PVC windows, balcony doors and sliding doors (mahogany color).
- All rooms have ventilation system at the PVC doors.
- Double glazing windows.
- Satin paint.
- Ceiling coving.
- Floor - first class white tiles.
- Spot lights in all roof bedrooms (only duplexes).
- First quality white marble stairs in all duplexes.
- Acrylic shiny material kitchen cabinet doors.
- Kitchen worktop is first class white marble.
- Built in toilet and reservoir.
- Adel label first class taps.
- Shower cabin with smoke colored glass.
- Hilton bathroom cabinet with sink.
- Fully tiled bathroom with first class white floor and wall tiles.
Balcony and Terrace
- Wrought iron balcony.
- Edge of the balconies and terraces under the wrought iron are first class white marble.
- Stairs are first class white marble.
- Thermal isolation for facade of construction.
- DYO label teknoteks high quality paint.
- Concrete roof with isolation.
- Astaş label white triple lock high quality security door.
Garden and Swimming pool
- Garden walls are masonry wall.
- 650 sqm swimming pool with double Jacuzzi and double kid section.
- Green led lights under palm trees.
- BBQ and picnic area.
- Play ground.
- Gym – running machine, stepper, row machine, elliptical walker, weights and sit up bench.
- Bicycle and motorbike parking area inside of the complex.
- Car park area outside of the complex.
- Wifi internet.
All the properties are ISO regulated and all construction work is given a 10 years TSE building guarantee, (equivalent to the National Home Builder NHBC guarantee, which is normal with new build projects in the UK), with all doors and windows covered for 3 years and interior workmanship given a 1 year guarantee.
The power is 220 volt as projected in the project plan. The system has been planned in consideration of all requirements. All materials used for electricity cabling and wiring have ISO 9002 and CE certificates. All new buildings are now fully insulated from the outside of the buildings which will reduce the heating and cooling bills.
There is a building restriction that states only bungalows or two storey properties can be built in the area so you are never going to get those high rises obstructing your view making it a desirable location on the coast. We are expecting that this area will increase significantly in value in the coming years and end up one of the most affluent areas along the Aegean coast in the not too distant future.
The government has imposed guidelines to ensure that 85% of the land in Akbuk remains as green area and that a low building allowance of just 15% is abided to strengthening its investment potential even further.
The above information is correct at time of press and can be subject to change